|Clear & Comprehensive Patient Education||Non-Surgical & Surgical Treatment Options||Compassionate Care from Diagnosis through Recovery|
Dr. Corey Solman
Dr. Corey Solman, of St. Louis, Missouri, is an accomplished orthopedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of shoulder and knee pain. Dr. Solman treats patients of all ages suffering from orthopedic problems including sports-related injuries, fractures and arthritis. His practice is well-known for providing the best possible treatment experience by combining world-class medical science with compassionate care and patient empowerment.
"Throughout my medical education and orthopedic training, along with more than 8 years in private practice, I have realized that educating patients makes for a more satisfying, positive medical experience. This has compelled me to adopt a patient-specific and education-focused approach to treating individuals, thus empowering patients to confidently make treatment decisions appropriate for them based on knowledge, not fear or confusion. Combining education and delivery of care with expertise and compassion creates the foundation for the optimal medical experience, and my mission is to provide that for you, the patient."
- B.S. Chemistry / Pre-Medicine - College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
- M.D. - Tufts University Medical School, Boston, MA
- Orthopedic Residency - Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery, Nashville, TN
- Practicing Orthopedic Medicine in the Greater St. Louis Area Since 2003
- One of the Few Orthopedic Surgeons Nationwide with Expertise Performing Reverse Total Shoulder Replacements
- Frequent Guest Speaker Helping Athletes, Seniors and the General Community Understand and Address Chronic Joint Pain
- Current Team Physician for Fox and Seckman High Schools
US Center for Sports Medicine
333 South Kirkwood Rd. Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63122
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- 314-909-1666 (Office)
- 314-555-5555 (Exchange)
- 314-909-7406 (Fax)
Exchange services are for after-hours emergencies only. Prescription refills will not be addressed after 4pm.